2.3
Turnaround Time

I've been shopping at The Body Shop for well over 20yrs.I started ordering online from them the past 2yrs since they keep closing stores in my area.

They take a REALLY long time to send the purchase from store to home. This time I've been waiting for 2wks when they said 3-7 business days! They changed the delivery day time 3 times already. Yesterday it was supposed to come, but NOTHING!

FedEx is the body shop's delivery company, but when I tracked my package for the 100th time on the FedEx site, it said that the US Postal service would bring it yesterday, which they did NOT!!! I called The Body Shop customer service and they tell me, not only is it NOT their problem once it leaves their warehouse, but for some convienient reason, there's never a supervisor that I can talk to... I have zero idea where my $65 purchase is, and I can't find anyone to help me... I AM DISGUSTED!!!

I don't feel like a valued customer.

And I'm officially done with ordering from them online.I guess I'll have to drive an hour away just to the nearest store for at least a peace of mind and an actual purchase in my hand!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with The Body Shop?

Comments